At Valentina-Rose we are committed to quality, and that's why all of our products come with full warranty cover to give you peace of mind on your purchase.
What does your warranty cover?
- The warranty applies to all items purchased from Valentina-Rose and covers any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the warranty period.
The warranty does not cover;
- Scratches or chips
- General wear and tear, lack of care or improper handling
- Lost or stolen goods or parts
- Damages caused by adjustments or repairs carried out by a third party
The Warranty Period
- The Warranty Period for Valentina-Rose Jewellery is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Within the warranty period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, Valentina-Rose will provide a like for like replacement, at no charge- If your model is not available, an alternative of equal value will be provided.
- Any replacement item will be covered under a new warranty period from the date of issue.
How to make a warranty claim
Please contact Valentina-Rose in the first instance to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.
Please note, the warranty period is void if a valid proof of purchase is not provided.