Stay Sparkly ✨
All our jewellery has been made with love by us, to be well-loved by you. With proper care, it will continue to sparkle for years. Follow these easy steps to keep your jewellery at its shiny best:
- Use a soft lint free cloth to clean your jewellery and keep it looking shiny and tarnish-free.
- Our recommendation is, to always place the jewellery on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit, and the first thing you remove upon coming home.
- Perfume or hairspray can cause the jewellery to become dull and decrease its shine. We recommend putting perfume, hairspray or other cosmetics on first before putting on your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using household cleaners or bleach, as some chemicals can react unfavourably with precious metals.
- Take off your pieces before showering & bathing, and take off your rings before washing your hands. Remember to remove jewellery before swimming in the sea or the swimming pool, too.
- Avoid sweat, remove jewellery when exercising, or any other demanding physical work, as sweating can cause the jewellery to tarnish.
- Keep your jewellery safe when you’re not wearing it by storing it in a jewellery box or pouch within a cool and dry place.